Molecular phylogeography reveals an antitropical distribution and local diversification of Solenogyne (Asteraceae) in the Ryukyu Archipelago of Japan and Australia
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 197–217, January 2012
How to Cite
NAKAMURA, K., DENDA, T., KOKUBUGATA, G., FORSTER, P. I., WILSON, G., PENG, C.-I. and YOKOTA, M. (2012), Molecular phylogeography reveals an antitropical distribution and local diversification of Solenogyne (Asteraceae) in the Ryukyu Archipelago of Japan and Australia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 197–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01769.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
- Received 16 February 2011; revised 24 July 2011; accepted for publication 24 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!