Gone with the wind: trembling leaves may deter herbivory
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 738–747, December 2011
How to Cite
YAMAZAKI, K. (2011), Gone with the wind: trembling leaves may deter herbivory. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 738–747. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01776.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2011
- Received 27 May 2011; revised 30 June 2011; accepted for publication 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!