Climate niche shift in invasive species: the case of the brown anole
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 943–954, December 2011
How to Cite
ANGETTER, L.-S., LÖTTERS, S. and RÖDDER, D. (2011), Climate niche shift in invasive species: the case of the brown anole. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 104: 943–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01780.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2011
- Received 12 January 2011; revised 1 July 2011; accepted for publication 1 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!