Evolutionary history of mole rats (genus Nannospalax) inferred from mitochondrial cytochrome b sequence
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 446–455, February 2012
How to Cite
KRYŠTUFEK, B., IVANITSKAYA, E., ARSLAN, A., ARSLAN, E. and BUŽAN, E. V. (2012), Evolutionary history of mole rats (genus Nannospalax) inferred from mitochondrial cytochrome b sequence. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 446–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01795.x
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 6 June 2011; revised 2 August 2011; accepted for publication 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!