On the association between environmental gradients and skull size variation in the great fruit-eating bat, Artibeus lituratus (Chiroptera: Phyllostomidae)
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 623–634, March 2012
How to Cite
MARCHÁN-RIVADENEIRA, M. R., LARSEN, P. A., PHILLIPS, C. J., STRAUSS, R. E. and BAKER, R. J. (2012), On the association between environmental gradients and skull size variation in the great fruit-eating bat, Artibeus lituratus (Chiroptera: Phyllostomidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 623–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01804.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received 31 May 2011; revised 10 September 2011; accepted for publication 10 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!