Bacterial degradability of an intrafeather unmelanized ornament: a role for feather-degrading bacteria in sexual selection?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 409–419, February 2012
How to Cite
RUIZ-DE-CASTAÑEDA, R., BURTT Jr, E. H., GONZÁLEZ-BRAOJOS, S. and MORENO, J. (2012), Bacterial degradability of an intrafeather unmelanized ornament: a role for feather-degrading bacteria in sexual selection?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 409–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01806.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 26 May 2011; revised 5 September 2011; accepted for publication 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!