Evidence of a complex phylogeographic structure in the common dormouse, Muscardinus avellanarius (Rodentia: Gliridae)
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 648–664, March 2012
How to Cite
MOUTON, A., GRILL, A., SARA, M., KRYŠTUFEK, B., RANDI, E., AMORI, G., JUŠKAITIS, R., ALOISE, G., MORTELLITI, A., PANCHETTI, F. and MICHAUX, J. (2012), Evidence of a complex phylogeographic structure in the common dormouse, Muscardinus avellanarius (Rodentia: Gliridae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 648–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01807.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Received 14 June 2011; revised 2 September 2011; accepted for publication 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!