Phenotypic variation of an alien species in a new environment: the body size and diet of American mink over time and at local and continental scales
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 681–693, March 2012
How to Cite
ZALEWSKI, A. and BARTOSZEWICZ, M. (2012), Phenotypic variation of an alien species in a new environment: the body size and diet of American mink over time and at local and continental scales. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 681–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01811.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 16 August 2011; revised 21 September 2011; accepted for publication 21 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!