Climatic oscillations shape the phylogeographical structure of Atlantic Forest fire-eye antbirds (Aves: Thamnophilidae)
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 4, pages 900–924, April 2012
How to Cite
MALDONADO-COELHO, M. (2012), Climatic oscillations shape the phylogeographical structure of Atlantic Forest fire-eye antbirds (Aves: Thamnophilidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 900–924. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01823.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Received 25 July 2011; revised 22 October 2011; accepted for publication 22 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!