These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Genome size rather than content might affect call properties in toads of three ploidy levels (Anura: Bufonidae: Bufo viridis subgroup)
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 584–590, March 2012
How to Cite
GUIGNARD, M., BÜCHI, L., GÉTAZ, M., BETTO-COLLIARD, C. and STÖCK, M. (2012), Genome size rather than content might affect call properties in toads of three ploidy levels (Anura: Bufonidae: Bufo viridis subgroup). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 584–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01837.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
- Received 26 August 2011; revised 2 October 2011; accepted for publication 3 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!