Striking coat colour variation in tuco-tucos (Rodentia: Ctenomyidae): a role for the melanocortin-1 receptor?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 665–680, March 2012
How to Cite
GONÇALVES, G. L., HOEKSTRA, H. E. and FREITAS, T. R. O. (2012), Striking coat colour variation in tuco-tucos (Rodentia: Ctenomyidae): a role for the melanocortin-1 receptor?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 105: 665–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01839.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Received 8 August 2011; revised 5 October 2011; accepted for publication 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!