The roles of pre- and post-hatching growth rates in generating a latitudinal cline of body size in the eastern fence lizard (Sceloporus undulatus)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 202–209, May 2012
How to Cite
DU, W.-G., WARNER, D. A., LANGKILDE, T., ROBBINS, T. R. and SHINE, R. (2012), The roles of pre- and post-hatching growth rates in generating a latitudinal cline of body size in the eastern fence lizard (Sceloporus undulatus). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 202–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2011.01846.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received 14 September 2011; revised 10 November 2011; accepted for publication 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!