Lessons from a complex biogeographical scenario: morphological characters match mitochondrial lineages within Iberian Coronella austriaca (Reptilia: Colubridae)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 210–223, May 2012
How to Cite
LLORENTE, G. A., VIDAL-GARCÍA, M., GARRIGA, N., CARRANZA, S., PLEGUEZUELOS, J. M. and SANTOS, X. (2012), Lessons from a complex biogeographical scenario: morphological characters match mitochondrial lineages within Iberian Coronella austriaca (Reptilia: Colubridae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 210–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01844.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received 21 September 2011; revised 30 November 2011; accepted for publication 30 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!