Evolutionary geographic relationships among orthocladine chironomid midges from maritime Antarctic and sub-Antarctic islands
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 2, pages 258–274, June 2012
How to Cite
ALLEGRUCCI, G., CARCHINI, G., CONVEY, P. and SBORDONI, V. (2012), Evolutionary geographic relationships among orthocladine chironomid midges from maritime Antarctic and sub-Antarctic islands. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 258–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01864.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Received 11 November 2011; revised 8 December 2011; accepted for publication 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!