Environmentally induced post-spin property changes in spider silks: influences of web type, spidroin composition and ecology
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 580–588, July 2012
How to Cite
BLAMIRES, S. J., WU, C.-L., BLACKLEDGE, T. A. and TSO, I.-M. (2012), Environmentally induced post-spin property changes in spider silks: influences of web type, spidroin composition and ecology. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 580–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01884.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Received 3 January 2012; revised 29 January 2012; accepted for publication 30 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!