Thermal performance of squamate embryos with respect to climate, adult life history, and phylogeny
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 851–864, August 2012
How to Cite
ANDREWS, R. M. and SCHWARZKOPF, L. (2012), Thermal performance of squamate embryos with respect to climate, adult life history, and phylogeny. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 851–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01901.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Received 27 December 2011; revised 14 February 2012; accepted for publication 15 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!