Cryptic diversity within the Moroccan endemic day geckos Quedenfeldtia (Squamata: Gekkonidae): a multidisciplinary approach using genetic, morphological and ecological data
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 828–850, August 2012
How to Cite
BARATA, M., PERERA, A., MARTÍNEZ-FREIRÍA, F. and HARRIS, D. J. (2012), Cryptic diversity within the Moroccan endemic day geckos Quedenfeldtia (Squamata: Gekkonidae): a multidisciplinary approach using genetic, morphological and ecological data. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 106: 828–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01903.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Received 21 December 2011; revised 23 February 2012; accepted for publication 23 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!