Divide to conquer: a complex pattern of biodiversity depicted by vertebrate components in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 39–55, September 2012
How to Cite
SILVA, S. M., MORAES-BARROS, N., RIBAS, C. C., FERRAND, N. and MORGANTE, J. S. (2012), Divide to conquer: a complex pattern of biodiversity depicted by vertebrate components in the Brazilian Atlantic Forest. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 39–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01919.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Received 16 December 2011; revised 16 March 2012; accepted for publication 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!