Geographical variation in adult life-history traits of the European cherry fruit fly, Rhagoletis cerasi (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 137–152, September 2012
How to Cite
MORAITI, C. A., NAKAS, C. T., KÖPPLER, K. and PAPADOPOULOS, N. T. (2012), Geographical variation in adult life-history traits of the European cherry fruit fly, Rhagoletis cerasi (Diptera: Tephritidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 137–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01930.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Received 6 January 2012; revised 15 March 2012; accepted for publication 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!