We announce with deep regret the death of Norbert Elsner, initiator and inspirer of the present study, on 23 June 2011.
A narrow hybrid zone between the grasshoppers Stenobothrus clavatus and Stenobothrus rubicundus: courtship song analysis
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 383–397, October 2012
How to Cite
Vedenina, V., Sradnick, J., Klöpfel, A. and Elsner, N. (2012), A narrow hybrid zone between the grasshoppers Stenobothrus clavatus and Stenobothrus rubicundus: courtship song analysis. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 383–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01935.x
Current address: Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine III, University of Technology Dresden, Germany.
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes and Alexander-von-Humboldt Stiftung. Grant Number: 3.3-RUS/1054747 STP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!