Continuous characters in phylogenetic analyses: patterns of corolla tube length evolution in Lithospermum L. (Boraginaceae)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 442–457, October 2012
How to Cite
Cohen, J. I. (2012), Continuous characters in phylogenetic analyses: patterns of corolla tube length evolution in Lithospermum L. (Boraginaceae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 442–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01938.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!