A landscape genetics approach reveals ecological-based differentiation in populations of holm oak (Quercus ilex L.) at the northern limit of its range
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 458–467, October 2012
How to Cite
Vernesi, C., Rocchini, D., Pecchioli, E., Neteler, M., Vendramin, G. G. and Paffetti, D. (2012), A landscape genetics approach reveals ecological-based differentiation in populations of holm oak (Quercus ilex L.) at the northern limit of its range. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 458–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01940.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- Alessandro Cescatti
- Autonomous Province of Trento
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!