Food selection by avian floral visitors: an important aspect of plant–flower visitor interactions in West Africa
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 355–367, October 2012
How to Cite
Janeček, Š., Riegert, J., Sedláček, O., Bartoš, M., Hořák, D., Reif, J., Padyšáková, E., Fainová, D., Antczak, M., Pešata, M., Mikeš, V., Patáčová, E., Altman, J., Kantorová, J., Hrázský, Z., Brom, J. and Doležal, J. (2012), Food selection by avian floral visitors: an important aspect of plant–flower visitor interactions in West Africa. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 355–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01943.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Received 30 January 2012; revised 3 April 2012; accepted for publication 4 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!