Are the liverworts really that old? Cretaceous origins and Cenozoic diversifications in Lepidoziaceae reflect a recurrent theme in liverwort evolution
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 425–441, October 2012
How to Cite
Cooper, E. D., Henwood, M. J. and Brown, E. A. (2012), Are the liverworts really that old? Cretaceous origins and Cenozoic diversifications in Lepidoziaceae reflect a recurrent theme in liverwort evolution. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 425–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01946.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Australian Biological Resources Study
- Linnaean Society of New South Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!