Temperature-mediated microhabitat choice and development time based on the pgm locus in the yellow dung fly Scathophaga stercoraria
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 686–696, November 2012
How to Cite
Blanckenhorn, W. U., Briegel, U., Choffat, Y., Demont, M., Gautier, R., Pemberton, K. L., Roschitzki-Voser, H., Willi, Y. and Ward, P. I. (2012), Temperature-mediated microhabitat choice and development time based on the pgm locus in the yellow dung fly Scathophaga stercoraria. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 686–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01955.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Swiss National Foundation
- University of Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!