Body size divergence in nine-spined sticklebacks: disentangling additive genetic and maternal effects
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 521–528, November 2012
How to Cite
Ab Ghani, N. I., Herczeg, G. and Merilä, J. (2012), Body size divergence in nine-spined sticklebacks: disentangling additive genetic and maternal effects. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 521–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01956.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: #129662, #134728, #218343, #128716
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (to IAG)
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 217246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!