The south-eastern house mouse Mus musculus castaneus (Rodentia: Muridae) is a polytypic subspecies
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 2, pages 295–306, October 2012
How to Cite
Rajabi-Maham, H., Orth, A., Siahsarvie, R., Boursot, P., Darvish, J. and Bonhomme, F. (2012), The south-eastern house mouse Mus musculus castaneus (Rodentia: Muridae) is a polytypic subspecies. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 295–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01957.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!