Take this broken tail and learn to jump: the ability to recover from reduced in-air stability in tailless green anole lizards [Anolis carolinensis (Squamata: Dactyloidae)]
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 583–592, November 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, C.-Y., Gillis, G. B. and Irschick, D. J. (2012), Take this broken tail and learn to jump: the ability to recover from reduced in-air stability in tailless green anole lizards [Anolis carolinensis (Squamata: Dactyloidae)]. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 583–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01958.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!