Dynamic spleen mass in wild and domestic American mink
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 624–631, November 2012
How to Cite
Schulte-Hostedde, A. I., Bowman, J. and Nituch, L. A. (2012), Dynamic spleen mass in wild and domestic American mink. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 624–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01961.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
- National Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!