Biogeographically dynamic genetic structure bridging two continents in the monotypic Central American rodent Ototylomys phyllotis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 593–610, November 2012
How to Cite
Gutiérrez-García, T. A. and Vázquez-Domínguez, E. (2012), Biogeographically dynamic genetic structure bridging two continents in the monotypic Central American rodent Ototylomys phyllotis. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 593–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01966.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Instituto de Ecología, UNAM
- Programa de Apoyo a Proyectos de Investigación e Innovación Tecnológica. Grant Numbers: IN215205-2, IX238004, IN219707
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: 203129, 175434
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!