Phenotypic divergence between seasnake (Emydocephalus annulatus) populations from adjacent bays of the New Caledonian Lagoon
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 824–832, December 2012
How to Cite
Shine, R., Goiran, C., Shine, T., Fauvel, T. and Brischoux, F. (2012), Phenotypic divergence between seasnake (Emydocephalus annulatus) populations from adjacent bays of the New Caledonian Lagoon. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 824–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01971.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- the Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!