M. H. and J. W. R. contributed equally to the manuscript.
Comparative biogeography reveals differences in population genetic structure of five species of stream fishes
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 867–885, December 2012
How to Cite
Husemann, M., Ray, J. W., King, R. S., Hooser, E. A. and Danley, P. D. (2012), Comparative biogeography reveals differences in population genetic structure of five species of stream fishes. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 867–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01973.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. Grant Number: 582-6-578–80304
- Baylor University's Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship
- Baylor University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!