Environmental conditions influence red grouse ornamentation at a population level
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 788–798, December 2012
How to Cite
Vergara, P., Redpath, S. M., Martínez-Padilla, J. and Mougeot, F. (2012), Environmental conditions influence red grouse ornamentation at a population level. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 788–798. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01974.x
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
- Natural Environment Research Council. Grant Numbers: NER A−1/S/1999/00074, NE/D000602/1, NE/D014352/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!