Unexpectedly low frequencies of diploid males in an inbreeding parasitoid with complementary sex determination
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 79–86, January 2013
How to Cite
Ruf, D., Dorn, S. and Mazzi, D. (2013), Unexpectedly low frequencies of diploid males in an inbreeding parasitoid with complementary sex determination. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 79–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01976.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-115980
- ETH Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!