Hybridization and sequential components of reproductive isolation between parapatric walnut-infesting sister species Rhagoletis completa and Rhagoletis zoqui
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 886–898, December 2012
How to Cite
Rull, J., Tadeo, E., Aluja, M., Guillen, L., Egan, S. P. and Feder, J. L. (2012), Hybridization and sequential components of reproductive isolation between parapatric walnut-infesting sister species Rhagoletis completa and Rhagoletis zoqui. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 886–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01977.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- Mexican Campaña Nacional Contra Moscas de la Fruta (Secretaría de Agricultura, Ganadería, Desarrollo Rural y Pesca – Instituto Interamericano de Cooperación para la Agricultura [SAGARPA-IICA])
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 2005-25889-50008Q
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!