Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Reproductive investment patterns, sperm characteristics, and seminal plasma physiology in alternative reproductive tactics of Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha)
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 99–108, January 2013
How to Cite
Flannery, E. W., Butts, I. A. E., Słowińska, M., Ciereszko, A. and Pitcher, T. E. (2013), Reproductive investment patterns, sperm characteristics, and seminal plasma physiology in alternative reproductive tactics of Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 99–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01980.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- Canadian Foundation of Innovation, Ontario Research Fund
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC; Discovery and Research Tools and Instrumentation Grants)
- Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research in Olsztyn, Poland
- Ministry of Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!