Genetic differentiation of island populations: geographical barrier or a host switch?
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 68–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Richmond, M. P., Johnson, S., Haselkorn, T. S., Lam, M., Reed, L. K. and Markow, T. A. (2013), Genetic differentiation of island populations: geographical barrier or a host switch?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 68–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01986.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-1051420, DEB-0315815
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!