Morphological anti-predator defences in the nine-spined stickleback: constitutive, induced or both?
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 854–866, December 2012
How to Cite
Välimäki, K., Herczeg, G. and Merilä, J. (2012), Morphological anti-predator defences in the nine-spined stickleback: constitutive, induced or both?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 854–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01989.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: no. 128716, #134728, #129662
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP/2007–2013
- Finnish National Animal Experiment Board. Grant Number: STH223A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!