Morphological and thermal properties of mammalian insulation: the evolutionary transition to blubber in pinnipeds
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 774–787, December 2012
How to Cite
Liwanag, H. E. M., Berta, A., Costa, D. P., Budge, S. M. and Williams, T. M. (2012), Morphological and thermal properties of mammalian insulation: the evolutionary transition to blubber in pinnipeds. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 107: 774–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01992.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- Friends of Long Marine Laboratory
- American Museum of Natural History Lerner-Gray Fund
- UCSC Ecology and Evolutionary Biology department
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!