Phylogeography of the large Myotis bats (Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) in Europe, Asia Minor, and Transcaucasia
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 189–209, January 2013
How to Cite
Furman, A., Çoraman, E., Nagy, Z. L., Postawa, T., Bilgin, R., Gajewska, M. and Bogdanowicz, W. (2013), Phylogeography of the large Myotis bats (Chiroptera: Vespertilionidae) in Europe, Asia Minor, and Transcaucasia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 189–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01994.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Boğaziçi University Research Fund in Istanbul (Turkey). Grant Numbers: 06HY103, 07HY102, 08HY104
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education (Poland). Grant Number: N N303 566339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!