Current address: Department of Population Biology, Institute of Vertebrate Biology, ASCR, Studenec, Czech Republic
Transgressive segregation in a behavioural trait? Explorative strategies in two house mouse subspecies and their hybrids
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 225–235, January 2013
How to Cite
Hiadlovská, Z., Vošlajerová Bímová, B., Mikula, O., Piálek, J. and Macholán, M. (2013), Transgressive segregation in a behavioural trait? Explorative strategies in two house mouse subspecies and their hybrids. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 225–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01997.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- the Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 206/08/0640, P506-11-1792
- the Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: KJB600930701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!