AFLP analysis shows high incongruence between genetic differentiation and morphology-based taxonomy in a widely distributed tortoise
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 151–160, January 2013
How to Cite
Mikulíček, P., Jandzik, D., Fritz, U., Schneider, C. and Široký, P. (2013), AFLP analysis shows high incongruence between genetic differentiation and morphology-based taxonomy in a widely distributed tortoise. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 151–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.01999.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2012
- Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!