A wide geographical survey of mitochondrial DNA variation in the great spotted woodpecker complex, Dendrocopos major (Aves: Picidae)
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 173–188, January 2013
How to Cite
Perktaş, U. and Quintero, E. (2013), A wide geographical survey of mitochondrial DNA variation in the great spotted woodpecker complex, Dendrocopos major (Aves: Picidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 173–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02003.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!