Phylogenetic analysis and phylogeography of the tetraploid rodent Tympanoctomys barrerae (Octodontidae): insights on its origin and the impact of Quaternary climate changes on population dynamics
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 453–469, February 2013
How to Cite
Gallardo, M. H., Suárez-Villota, E. Y., Nuñez, J. J., Vargas, R. A., Haro, R. and Köhler, N. (2013), Phylogenetic analysis and phylogeography of the tetraploid rodent Tympanoctomys barrerae (Octodontidae): insights on its origin and the impact of Quaternary climate changes on population dynamics. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 453–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02016.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: 1070217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!