Life-history strategy, with ctenidial and pallial larval brooding, of the troglodytic ‘living fossil’ Congeria kusceri (Bivalvia: Dreissenidae) from the subterranean Dinaric Alpine karst of Croatia
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 294–314, February 2013
How to Cite
Morton, B. and Puljas, S. (2013), Life-history strategy, with ctenidial and pallial larval brooding, of the troglodytic ‘living fossil’ Congeria kusceri (Bivalvia: Dreissenidae) from the subterranean Dinaric Alpine karst of Croatia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 294–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02020.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!