Body size and shape evolution in host races of the tick Ixodes uriae
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 323–334, February 2013
How to Cite
Dietrich, M., Beati, L., Elguero, E., Boulinier, T. and McCoy, K. D. (2013), Body size and shape evolution in host races of the tick Ixodes uriae. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 323–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02021.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- French National Research Project to KDM. Grant Number: ANR- 06-JCJC-0095-01
- French Polar Institute – Paul Emile Victor. Grant Number: 333
- a travel grant to MD from the ‘Ecole Doctorale SIBAGHE’ of the University of Montpellier II, France
- French Ministry for National Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!