Extending ecological niche models to the past 120 000 years corroborates the lack of strong phylogeographic structure in the Crested Drongo (Dicrurus forficatus forficatus) on Madagascar
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 658–676, March 2013
How to Cite
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2013, ●●,●●–●●.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- DST/NRF Centre of Excellence at the Percy FitzPatrick Institute
- University of California at Berkeley
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!