Temporal and geographical variation in skull size of the red fox (Vulpes vulpes) and the Eurasian badger (Meles meles) in Austria
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 579–585, March 2013
How to Cite
Yom-Tov, Y., Yom-Tov, S. and Zachos, F. E. (2013), Temporal and geographical variation in skull size of the red fox (Vulpes vulpes) and the Eurasian badger (Meles meles) in Austria. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 108: 579–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2012.02028.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- SYNTHESYS. Grant Number: AT-TAF-2032
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!