Mandible allometry in extant and fossil Balaenopteridae (Cetacea: Mammalia): the largest vertebrate skeletal element and its role in rorqual lunge feeding
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 586–599, March 2013
How to Cite
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2012, ●●, ●●–●●.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Smithsonian Institution
- Remington Kellogg Fund
- University Graduate Fellowship for Research from the University of British Columbia
- Scripps Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- NSERC funding
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!