Mandible allometry in extant and fossil Balaenopteridae (Cetacea: Mammalia): the largest vertebrate skeletal element and its role in rorqual lunge feeding
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 586–599, March 2013
How to Cite
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 2012, ●●, ●●–●●.
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Smithsonian Institution
- Remington Kellogg Fund
- University Graduate Fellowship for Research from the University of British Columbia
- Scripps Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
- NSERC funding
Appendix S1. Supplemental institutional abbreviations for datasets, supplemental tables, and supplemental references for morphometric and phylogenetic analyses.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.